About The Simons Group
The Simons Group’s roots date back to 1981.
Our evolution from a one-woman corporate journalism firm to a virtual content-first marketing agency with 25-plus creative specialists has always centered around telling our clients’ stories.
We’ve spent the past 40-plus years continuously re-imagining our skill set and adding more capabilities. Our guiding principle is that great content elevates brands beyond mere products and services.
Get the details on our content-first approach.
One of us
- Used to read the dictionary for fun as a kid
- Was a TV producer and a radio announcer for a late-night jazz show
- Became a final “Jeopardy” champion with the answer, “What is ‘It’s a Wonderful Life?’”
- Owns and operates a natural medicine clinic
- Spent a decade as a daily newspaper editor and reporter
- Was a commercial litigation attorney for 16 years
- Is an organic gardener who cans what she grows
Can play the piano, guitar, violin, mandolin and harmonica
- Owned a cloud services company
- Is an avid reader, sometimes reading a book a day
- Plays volleyball year-round – indoors or outdoors, depending on the season
- Was a ’90s-era runway model
- Monitors storm-tracking radar to find the best snowboarding conditions in North America
- Worked in the music business as a manager to producers and songwriters and as an A&R/talent scout
- Has a radio voice
Most of us
- Are animal people (dogs, cats, horses, you name it)
- Have or had a fur baby of some kind. Dogs rank No. 1, with cats closely following second in popularity.
- Enjoy cooking (or at the very least, eating)
All of us
- Put clients first
- Value one another’s opinions
- Enjoy working remotely
- Appreciate every day